Sustainer of the Year
2023 - 2024 Nomination Form
Nominations, including any attachments must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., on May 1, 2023.
The Junior League of Dallas (JLD) is proud to have many outstanding Sustaining members who continue to share their JLD leadership skills and training, while making a difference in the community. They represent the very best qualities of League members and show selfless dedication. It's time once again to honor one of these remarkable women with the Sustainer of the Year Award. Please take a few minutes to nominate a fellow Sustainer!
The Sustainer of the Year Award is presented annually by JLD Active and Sustainer members. The Sustainer of the Year will be announced in the fall and honored at the Milestones Luncheon in Spring 2024.
All nomination forms must adhere to the following guidelines to be eligible for consideration:
- Print or type all information on forms.
- Complete entire form thoroughly and accurately.
- One letter of support is required; upt to two additional letters of support may be submitted. Letters of support must be limited to one page and may come from JLD members or community representatives.
- Submit all material as one total package.
- Sustainer of the Year Award Nominations may be submitted any of the following ways:
- Mail the completed nomination form and supporting materials to Junior League of Dallas, 8003 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75209-3335.
- Email to Sustainer President-Elect Candace Winslow at [email protected]
- Submit online via jldallas.org
The nominee must meet the following criteria to be considered for the award:
- Is a resident of Dallas County
- Has not served as a JLD Active President
- Continues to use her JLD training to impact the community
- Has ongoing and current involvement of a substantial nature with community organizations
- Must be a JLD Sustainer in good standing
- Professional accomplishments – both in the profit and non-profit sectors - will be taken into account
All entries and information will held in strictest confidence and kept on file for one year.
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.